School Nurses Information
Each building’s health suite is open from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm. Please speak to the school nurse in regards to all illnesses and/or injuries your child may have. The district will do its best to ensure students reach an optimal level of health, so that they may receive the maximum benefit from their educational experiences.
Health RemindersDress for the weather
- Mornings at the bus stop are often cold while later on in the day it can be quite warm at recess. Dressing in layers will enable your child to be warm and comfortable with the changing weather throughout the fall season.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Be sure to get a good night’s sleep and eat healthy foods.
- If your child becomes ill keep them at home to avoid getting others sick.
- Your child should be fever free for 24 hours prior to returning to school without the use of fever reducing medicine. Note anything over 100 degrees is considered a fever.
- Discuss with your physician about getting your child the flu shot.