MCMS Yearbook Distribution Information
MCMS Yearbooks will be distributed on Thursday, June 18, 2020 via drive up delivery on Manor Drive at Door #4 (Math Hall, near office entrance). Manor Drive is the road that runs between LES and MCMS. There are three distribution options available:
Option 1 (Morning):
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Students with the last names A – G
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Students with the last names H – O
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Students with the last names P – Z
Option 2 (Afternoon):
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Students with the last names A – G
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Students with the last names H – O
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Students with the last names P – Z
Option 3 (Evening):
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Any student who couldn’t come in during the morning or afternoon hours may pick up their yearbook at this time.
When picking up yearbooks, please note the following;
- You must have a sign to hold out your window with your child’s name and grade on it. Example: Jane Smith – 7th Grade
- Do not get out of your car, we will deliver the yearbook to your car.
- Only immediate family members or the students themselves may pick up yearbooks. Your may not pick up yearbooks for anyone else (friends, relatives, etc…)
- If any student still has books or materials to return to MCMS, you may also do it at this time. Place any items to be returned in a bag with your name written on the bag, and drop it off when you pick up your yearbook.
We will have a limited number of extra books available during Options 3 on pick up day for $30 until they are all sold. Please have exact cash or check made out to MCMS Yearbook. Extra books may only be purchased during Option 3 from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. They will not be sold during the morning or afternoon sessions.
If you are unable to pick up your yearbook at any of these times, you may come to the MCMS Office Lobby Entrance on Monday, June 22nd from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.