Attention Students – SAT Information
If you are registered to take the SAT on Saturday (October 3) at MCHS, please keep in mind a few things:
- The front doors will open at 7:15 AM. Please remember that we will need to follow all social distancing guidelines set forth by CollegeBoard and the Department of Health. Check-in for the exam may take a little longer than normal, so get to school early.
- You will need to bring your printed admission ticket, photo ID (your school ID and/or driver’s license will suffice), number two wooden pencils, an approved calculator and a back-up, erasers, snacks, and bring your mask. You will be required to wear your mask through the duration of the test. Please dress in layers as the temperature of the rooms varies.
- Plan to leave your cell phone in your car. If you bring it to the exam, you will be required to turn it in to the proctor and will get it back at the end of the exam.
- Please continue to check your email, your CollegeBoard account, and the MCSD and MCHS websites through the morning of the exam for updates in case any changes must happen.
- If you have any questions, please see your school guidance counselor.
The next SAT offered at MCHS will be November 7.