The Mifflin County Chapter of the Pennsylvania Association of School Retirees awards a support professional and an educator with the Dr. Loretta Woodson Award each year. This recognition symbolizes the creativity, initiative and productivity to our students and to our school.
This years’ recipients are MCMS staff members Mr. Ryan Fultz and Miss Cassie Campbell. - Mr. Fultz has served as a loyal and dedicated member of the MCSD custodial staff for many years. - Miss Campbell is a talented and passionate art teacher who is truly devoted to her students and her craft.
Mr. Fultz and Miss Campbell will be honored at a luncheon in June which is hosted by the School Retirees Association.
Congratulations Ryan & Cassie!!!
1) When waiting for a
school bus – stay 5 steps off the roadway
2) Get to the bus stop early
3) Never run or carry on at the bus stop
4) Never run to try to catch up with the bus if you miss it
5) Be aware – Cross with Care – WAIT until the school bus has stopped all traffic before stepping out onto the road.
6) Make eye contact with the bus driver as you are crossing the road
7) Walk 10 steps in front of the bus when crossing so the driver can see you
8) Board the bus in an orderly fashion
* PARENTS - please contact the police if you witness a vehicle not stopping for a school bus with its red lights on. This would need reported immediately.
Skyward Access is now available as an app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android. This will allow you to connect more conveniently to your child's vital information without the need to enter a URL and login/password each time.
Click the Skyward Mobile Access link for more details.
Take your child to work day this year will be on Thursday April 28, 2016
Please complete and return the form below to your principal by: Wednesday, April 27, 2016Take your child to work day form