FOOD SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The Mifflin County School District Food Service Department is pleased to offer a convenient, secure, online service to assist parents in managing student Breakfast and Lunch accounts. School meal activity can be viewed from www.myschoolaccount.com
REGISTERING FOR MYSCHOOLACCOUNT.COM
- Parent must know child’s student ID number
- Go to
- Follow directions on web page to create an account
- You will need to add your students to your account. Do this by clicking on “Add Student” on the top tool bar
- After you click on “Add Student” the following screen will appear:
- Type your student’s ID number into the box and click “Add”
- You will receive a confirmation that the student was added to your account and you will now see the student’s name listed on the right hand side.
- If you have more than one child, you will need to repeat this procedure for each child. The child’s name will appear on the right as he is added.
**IMPORTANT** A PARENT CAN CLAIM MULTIPLE STUDENT’S TO THE ACCOUNT, HOWEVER, A STUDENT CAN ONLY BE ASSIGNED TO ONE PARENT ACCOUNT.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- There is no charge for viewing your child’s online account balances. A 30 day history of payments and purchases can be reviewed.
- Payments can be made from your Bank Checking or Savings account
- If you have more than one child in the district, prepayments for all family members can be made from one online account transaction
- To use the online prepayment service, a fee of $1.50 per transaction is charged. Parents placing money into multiple student accounts will be charged $1.50 for the family transaction.
- Mifflin County School District does not receive any amount of this transaction fee.
- Payments made before 12:00AM (midnight) will show up in your child’s account the next day. Payments made after that time will not be available until after midnight the following day. Payments, balances, and transactions will only be updated once a day, at approximately 5:00 AM.
- The Food Service will not refund money from a student’s account unless we get a written request from the parent or unless student is withdrawing from the district.
- End of year balances will remain in the student’s account and will follow the student to the next school year.
- Questions can be directed to the Food Service office at (717) 248-0148 ext. 204 or 207